Breakfast with Auden during Nam!

MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013

The things people do with their lives: One week back, in the Sunday New York Times, James Atlas mentioned a college classmate of ours—a classmate who didn’t think much of his Harvard so-called education.

If memory serves, we didn’t know this classmate from the street-fighting Class of 69. That said, we definitely recognized his complaint:
ATLAS (3/24/13): Lately I've been hearing about a new trend—think of it as extreme adult education. I get a call out of the blue from a college friend whom I haven't heard from in more than 40 years. Richard Hyland, now a distinguished professor at Rutgers School of Law in Camden, N.J., had been a radical at Harvard in the '60s, when the university was shut down twice by student protests against the war in Vietnam; now he's interviewing contemporaries for a book about those years.

Richard arrived at Harvard in a state of excitement, thrilled by the courses listed in the catalog and the legendary professors who taught them. But the charged political atmosphere distracted him from his studies. ''I got no education,'' he recalled. ''My entire four years were unhappy, unfulfilling. No one ever talked about anything but Vietnam.'' Even breakfast with W. H. Auden ''got hijacked'' by an argument about politics: ''He thought the demonstrators were 'storm troopers.' ''
We’re not sure what Hyland expected to learn from Auden at such an early hour, but we're with him on the larger point. There is no doubt that the late 1960s were dominated by Vietnam, especially for folk who were draft eligible.

To what extent was Hyland a student radical? We have no idea; the characterization belongs to Atlas. That said, we were struck by Hyland's account of where his life went from there:
ATLAS (continuing directly): Over the years, as Richard made his way through law school, teaching at Rutgers, writing a 730-page book about, as he put it, ''how the law governs gift-giving in Western societies,'' his wasted college experience continued to fester: ''I had spent 40 years of intense hatred of Harvard'' (an ordeal not to be wished on anyone).

One day he pulled down from the shelf a copy of ''Identity and the Life Cycle,'' the classic work on the development of personality by Erik Erikson, who was a professor at Harvard. ''I read the first five pages,'' in which Erikson lays out the concept of identity, the interrelationship between society and the individual, ''and realized there must have been some great professors there.''

So he formulated a plan. He flew to Cambridge, Mass., photocopied old reading lists on file at the library, and embarked on the education he'd never had. A surprisingly large number of professors from that long-ago time were still alive, and he spent hours in their offices interviewing them. They were happy to talk.

Richard's do-over—predictably—hasn't turned out the way he expected. ''The problem was you couldn't get an education this way,'' he reported when I called up to see how he was doing. ''You have to write the papers, take the exams, meet with the instructors. You cannot do it by yourself.''
For ourselves, we can’t imagine what kept Hyland (or anyone else) from getting an education in the past 44 years, unless it's the time spent writing a 730-page book about how the law governs gift-giving in Western societies. If that sounds snarky, we have an advantage; we have read Hyland’s account of his book’s general worthlessness in the book which was prepared at the time of our class’ fortieth reunion.

(Some people present accounts of what they've been doing. Other people don't.)

Like Hyland, we were struck by the general worthlessness of our undergraduate years, although a tiny percentage of that may have come from us. We didn’t know that reading lists from that era were available at the library. But we’ve long wished that we could see tapes of the lectures in our freshman philosophy class, the Problems in Philosophy—a course which may have been designed to make sure that no one majored in philosophy.

We eager freshmen may not have known what academic philosophy is like. If memory serves, we were introduced to six of philisophy’s greatest problems, only two of which we can recall, several of which inspired an obvious question:

Who are these “problems in philosophy” actually problems for?

One of the problems we tackled was this: How you do know that 7 plus 5 equals 12? For ourselves, Miss Cummings had told us in second grade. Many of the other students had similar stories to tell.

“No, no, students,” our teaching assistant scolded. "How do you know that 7 plus 5 equals 12?" Sensing that a different answer was being sought, we recall performing a clumsier version of what we would do today in this same circumstance:

Today, we’d change the question to “1 plus 1,” then explain how we know that that equals 2. But if memory serves, many youngsters became disenchanted during that long, amazingly boring first semester.

We’d love to see what those lectures were like, now that we are so much wiser and so much better prepared.

According to Atlas, Hyland wasn’t happy with his undergraduate schooling either. (Maybe if he had stopped shutting down classes, the flow of ideas woukd have made better sense!) Kidding aside, this was our question after reading the profile by Atlas: Did Rutgers know about this fractured personality when their professor was hired?
ATLAS (continuing directly): Last fall, he enrolled in a poetry course at Rutgers. His classmates were largely Asian, Indian, black. ''The discussions we had in that class were infinitely more interesting than any course I had at Harvard. I had a precise understanding of what I wanted to learn. No one had ever explained to me what poetry was about.''

His book is coming along and he intends to complete it in time for his 50-year reunion, six years from now. ''The boy who wanted that education so badly couldn't get it, so I had to leave him behind,'' he says. ''I told myself, 'I've got to get married, have kids, lead a productive life.' The person getting an education now is that boy. I've waited 40 years. I remember saying to him when I left, 'You stay here. I'll come back for you.' '' And he did. (Never mind that the boy ended up at Rutgers instead of Harvard: it's probably good for his character.)
Geez! But did we note that that wasn’t a very good time to be eligible for the draft?

(We love it when Joy-Ann Reid expresses scorn on the One True Channel for those who didn’t serve in Nam! When she expresses this pet peeve to Chris Matthews, does she know that the Peace Corps, in which Matthews served, also served as a draft deferment?)

Where do you go to get your past back? Next weekend, we’ll pay tribute to the best-lived life we know about from that era, although there have surely been many others, including Hyland’s life, which he tends to denigrate. The life in question has been led by a woman, a lifelong friend, who managed to get herself kicked out of Harvard during those shutdown-the-campus protests.

She ended up in the Boston schools. Without inventing any Rhee-like stories about her own astonishing brilliance, she stayed there forty years! Next weekend, we'll tell you some of what we saw during some of those forty years.

As of two weeks ago, the New York Times still didn’t seem to have heard that students in the Boston schools are predominantly black and Hispanic now. Time passes slowly up there in the mountains where the nation's deeply important upper-class work is composed.

62 comments:

  1. This kind of language schools are aimed to keep your
    children learning about new languages as well as cultures.

    This is merely a reflection of the fact that people are on the lookout for a break from the stresses of life.
    If you cannot get over something that went wrong in your life, remember this quote,
    'Do not blame yourself for past errors.

    Here is my homepage ... click the up coming internet site

    ReplyDelete
  2. [In Kramer's living room, which is decorated with the old Merv Griffin TV set]

    NEWMAN: Lately though, I've been, uh, - I've been buying the generic brand of wax beans, you know. I rip off the label. I can hardly tell the difference."

    KRAMER: Well, we've officially bottomed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who searches for answers to life's persistent questions?

    Guy Noir, that's who.

    "Melancholy tenor sax riff in background, fade to black"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant critique, and I was "there" also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When a person tells you about being a "radical," consider that person posing. Hyland's story is simply a reflection of Hyland's blind choices about which he is self-indulgently regretful. Like I care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He should have gone to Cornell instead. Professor McClane (still there, but a very young man himself when he taught poetry to my classmates and I in 1976) explained it this way, "The job of the poet is to make the language new." Yes, different times, but it strikes me that Hyland, at least by your account, wants to place some blame somewhere. And feels cheated somehow. I did not get the education at Cornell that the faculty intended for me, but that was my fault. I had better things to do (Tae Kwon Do, drinking, smoking marijuana, learning the guitar, chasing and occasionally catching girls, walking the gorges, running in the hills). While Hyland appears to have a nostalgia borne of bitterness, I have a nostalgia borne of fondness, yet the experience is similar in that neither of us got much of a college education. All I can say about that is, if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have the strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be a place to send kids to pursue "Tae Kwon Do, drinking, smoking marijuana, learning the guitar, chasing and occasionally catching girls, walking the gorges, running in the hills" that is less expensive than college.

      Delete
  7. He should have gone to Cornell instead. Professor McClane (still there, but a very young man himself when he taught poetry to my classmates and I in 1976) explained it this way, "The job of the poet is to make the language new." Yes, different times, but it strikes me that Hyland, at least by your account, wants to place some blame somewhere. And feels cheated somehow. I did not get the education at Cornell that the faculty intended for me, but that was my fault. I had better things to do (Tae Kwon Do, drinking, smoking marijuana, learning the guitar, chasing and occasionally catching girls, walking the gorges, running in the hills). While Hyland appears to have a nostalgia borne of bitterness, I have a nostalgia borne of fondness, yet the experience is similar in that neither of us got much of a college education. All I can say about that is, if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have the strength.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, I studied very, very hard and got a wonderful education. I still have my class notes, papers I wrote and still find what I learned then applicable now and engaging now. That students were politically active was fine with me and never interfered with me educationally. I still talk about specific lectures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really
    nice article on building up new webpage.

    Also visit my web site ... กระปุกใส่ครีม

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks,
    why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    My web site real steel world robot boxing hack download ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unpredicted emotions.



    Heere is my page - twodots hack iphone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fine way of explaining, and nice article to obtain data on the topic
    of my presentation topic, which i am going to present in university.


    My blog blackberry repairs pricing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful article! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the web.
    Shame on Google for no longer positioning
    this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my website .
    Thanks =)

    my website :: buy Elite test

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favorite
    justification appeared to be at the internet the
    easiest factor to have in mind of. I say
    to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks consider issues that they just
    don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also
    defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my web site: little commander world war 2 trainer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the site
    is really good.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... wedding Party booth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seizures. In short, I would be very cautious of consuming any
    of these "spice" products. Illumination was not the only purpose of these beautiful lamps for
    the reason that surface of lanterns additionally became a canvas
    for the artists. A urine test for synthetic marijuana may be developed that
    can detect metabolites of JWH-018 together with JWH-073.


    Also visit my page: spice k2 side effects

    ReplyDelete
  17. If some one wishes expert view on the topic
    of blogging and site-building after that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this website, Keep
    up the pleasant job.

    Feel free to surf to my website - detox colon cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer
    to create your theme? Superb work!

    Here is my homepage ... Mezoterapia Warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't mix chemicals when disinfecting the place for it may give off toxic fumes.
    Practically 150-300 gallons of water are required for cleaning such a facility
    and later such concrete waste water is discharged or
    disposed. Thus not only is the surface area maximized, but so is the amount of time each bubble
    spends in the water, allowing more time to transfer oxygen to the water.


    Here is my web-site ... naszegry.eu ()

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious post on building up new website.


    Take a look at my page horoscope & astrology

    ReplyDelete
  21. Remove your clutter, household junk, and yard
    waste by hiring removal services. Sometimes, it can reach several hours depending on the accumulated
    junk you have. The rusty old bicycles and swings and ancient guinea pig runs have served their purpose and should now
    be allowed to move on.

    Look into my site - http://youtube.com/watch?v=xJDiC0A7UBM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heya! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours require
    a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging however I do write in my
    journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring
    blog owners. Thankyou!

    my site ... download war of mercenaries hack

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web site and reading
    the views of all mates concerning this piece of writing, while I am also
    zealous of getting familiarity.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; design services - ,

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read this article fully concerning the resemblance
    off newest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.


    Feel free to visit my web site ... mortgage calculator with pmi and hoa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
    when having my breakfast coming yet again to read
    other news.

    Also visit my website; home renovation

    ReplyDelete
  26. There is certainly a great deal to know about this topic.

    I love all of the points you've made.

    Here is my web site ... team.marketkits.com -
    -

    ReplyDelete
  27. When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on every time a comment is added
    I get four emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?

    Thank you!

    Here is my page: phen375

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is a whopping 158,000 square kilometers in area and
    will have you captivated from the moment you enter this cultural heaven. French, Italian, Turkish,
    Argentinian, Cuban eateries, blend nicely with tiny ice cream areas, and sport bars.
    Whatever the reason might be; an Android Spy App, like Copy10
    and a few other apps available will always be very useful to people out there.


    my page ... boom beach hack

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi friends, its fantastic paragraph on the topic of tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the time.


    Feeel free to visit my web blog :: jokes riddles

    ReplyDelete
  30. A massive 50% of all revenue from music sales were in digital format, and a
    whole ten% of sales came from streaming services like Spotify or Deezer.


    Feel free to surf to my site - www.sportatlas.cn

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the actual item, the actual distinction between your passersby becoming b&w from the colour causes it to be personally. Your site is really a nice method to reveal these types of tales. Amazing.

    Buy FIFA 15 Coins
    lol欧服代练

    ReplyDelete
  32. nike shoes, Cheap Jordans,Cheap Jordan Shoes,Cheap Air Max,Cheap Free Run Shoes,nike shoes,nike outlet,nike factory,nike store,nike factory outlet,nike outlet store,cheap nike shoes,nike sneakers, toms outlet, toms outlet,tom shoes,toms shoes outlet,tom shoes,toms wedges,cheap toms,toms.com, air jordan, air jordan,jordan shoes,cheap jordans,air jordans,jordan retro,air jordan shoes,jordans,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,retro jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan retro, cheap jordans, cheap jordans,cheap jordan shoes,cheap jordan,cheap jordans for sale,jordans for cheap,jordan shoes,jordans,air jordan,jordan retro,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,air jordans,retro jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan shoes,air jordan retro, jordan retro, jordan retro,jordan shoes,air jordan,air jordans,retro jordans,air jordan retro,jordans,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,cheap jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan shoes, air max 90, air max 90,nike air max 90,air max 95,air max 2014,air max 2013,air max 1,nike air max,air max,nike air max 2014,airmax,nike air max 2013, air max 95, air max 95,nike air max 95,air max 90,nike air max 90,air max 2013,nike air max,air max,air max 2014,nike air max 2014,airmax,nike air max 2013, nike free 5.0, nike free 5.0, nike free trainer 5.0,nike free run 5.0,free running 2,nike free run,nike free,free running,nike running shoes,nike free trainer,free runs,free run 5.0, omega watches, omega watches,omega watch,replica watches,rolex watches,replica omega watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex, ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete
  33. ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,polo ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren,polo ralph,polo shirts,ralphlauren.com,polo outlet,ralph lauren polo, oakley sunglass, oakley sunglasses,cheap oakley,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley outlet,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley vault,oakleys,oakley.com,sunglasses outlet,cheap sunglasses,oakley prescription glasses,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley store,fake oakley,oakley sale,cheap oakleys,discount oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, Ray Ban Sunglasses,Ray Ban Outlet,Ray Ban Sale,Cheap Ray Bans,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses outlet,ray ban,rayban,ray bans,ray-ban,raybans,ray ban wayfarer,ray-ban sunglasses,raybans.com,rayban sunglasses,cheap ray ban, burberry, burberry,burberry outlet,burberry outlet online,burberry factory outlet,burberry sale,burberry handbags, chanel bags, chanel bags,chanel handbags,chanel sunglasses,chanel outlet,chanel purses,chanel handbags official site, coach outlet store, coach outlet,coach outlet store,coach outlet store online,coach outlet stores,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach factory online,coach factory outlet online,coach outlet online, chaussures louboutin, louboutin,louboutin pas cher,christian louboutin,louboutin chaussures,louboutin soldes,chaussure louboutin,chaussures louboutin,chaussure louboutin pas cher,louboutin france, sac michael kors, michael kors,sac michael kors,michael kors sac,michael kors pas cher,sac michael kors pas cher,michael kors france, north face outlet, north face outlet,the north face,north face,the north face outlet,north face jackets,north face jackets clearance,northface, yoga pants, yoga pants,lululemon,lululemon outlet,lululemon athletica,lululemon addict,lulu lemon,lulu.com,lululemon.com, beats by dre

    ReplyDelete
  34. nike shoes, Cheap Jordans,Cheap Jordan Shoes,Cheap Air Max,Cheap Free Run Shoes,nike shoes,nike outlet,nike factory,nike store,nike factory outlet,nike outlet store,cheap nike shoes,nike sneakers, toms outlet, toms outlet,tom shoes,toms shoes outlet,tom shoes,toms wedges,cheap toms,toms.com, air jordan, air jordan,jordan shoes,cheap jordans,air jordans,jordan retro,air jordan shoes,jordans,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,retro jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan retro, cheap jordans, cheap jordans,cheap jordan shoes,cheap jordan,cheap jordans for sale,jordans for cheap,jordan shoes,jordans,air jordan,jordan retro,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,air jordans,retro jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan shoes,air jordan retro, jordan retro, jordan retro,jordan shoes,air jordan,air jordans,retro jordans,air jordan retro,jordans,jordan 11,jordan xx9,jordan 6,new jordans,cheap jordans,jordan retro 11,jordan 5,air jordan 11,jordans for sale,jordan 4,jordan 1,jordan future,jordan 3,jordan 12,michael jordan shoes,air jordan shoes, air max 90, air max 90,nike air max 90,air max 95,air max 2014,air max 2013,air max 1,nike air max,air max,nike air max 2014,airmax,nike air max 2013, air max 95, air max 95,nike air max 95,air max 90,nike air max 90,air max 2013,nike air max,air max,air max 2014,nike air max 2014,airmax,nike air max 2013, nike free 5.0, nike free 5.0, nike free trainer 5.0,nike free run 5.0,free running 2,nike free run,nike free,free running,nike running shoes,nike free trainer,free runs,free run 5.0, omega watches, omega watches,omega watch,replica watches,rolex watches,replica omega watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex, ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,polo ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren,polo ralph,polo shirts,ralphlauren.com,polo outlet,ralph lauren polo, oakley sunglass, thomas sabo

    ReplyDelete
  35. oakley sunglasses,cheap oakley,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley outlet,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley vault,oakleys,oakley.com,sunglasses outlet,cheap sunglasses,oakley prescription glasses,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley store,fake oakley,oakley sale,cheap oakleys,discount oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, Ray Ban Sunglasses,Ray Ban Outlet,Ray Ban Sale,Cheap Ray Bans,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses outlet,ray ban,rayban,ray bans,ray-ban,raybans,ray ban wayfarer,ray-ban sunglasses,raybans.com,rayban sunglasses,cheap ray ban, burberry, burberry,burberry outlet,burberry outlet online,burberry factory outlet,burberry sale,burberry handbags, chanel bags, chanel bags,chanel handbags,chanel sunglasses,chanel outlet,chanel purses,chanel handbags official site, coach outlet store, coach outlet,coach outlet store,coach outlet store online,coach outlet stores,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach factory online,coach factory outlet online,coach outlet online, chaussures louboutin, louboutin,louboutin pas cher,christian louboutin,louboutin chaussures,louboutin soldes,chaussure louboutin,chaussures louboutin,chaussure louboutin pas cher,louboutin france, sac michael kors, michael kors,sac michael kors,michael kors sac,michael kors pas cher,sac michael kors pas cher,michael kors france, north face outlet, north face outlet,the north face,north face,the north face outlet,north face jackets,north face jackets clearance,northface, yoga pants, yoga pants,lululemon,lululemon outlet,lululemon athletica,lululemon addict,lulu lemon,lulu.com,lululemon.com, beats by dre, beats by dre,beats headphones,beats audio,beats by dr dre,beats by dre headphones,dr dre,dre beats,beats by dr,dr dre beats,dre headphones,beats by dr. dre,cheap beats, ferragamo, ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo shoes,ferragamo outlet,salvatore ferragamo outlet,ferragamo belts,ferragamo belt,ferragamo outlet, nike blazer, nike blazer,blazer nike,nike blazer pas cher,Chaussures Nike Blazer,Nike Blazer Femme, nike air force, swarovski crystal, swarovski

    ReplyDelete
  36. I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. See More : http://clashofclansgemhack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Monster Strike Hack

    ReplyDelete
  38. KD 9 Elite attend himself ticking under coffee, the solution of the seat belt, got to pick up.
    KD Elite picked up her first step file -
    Cheap under armour shoes is sitting in the back seat of a passenger ramp.
    Under Armour Curry 1 is the first to see the other side from the roll to elbow exposed parts of the shirt lean arm,
    Mens under armour shoes wearing watches, slender fingers.
    Cheap under armour shoes reached out, took the papers say thank you, but before the opening stunned.
    Because her eyes down when Under Armour Curry 1 to look up to this man's face, she clearly saw the other side is quickly reading her file.
    Hyperdunk 2016 sat, stood Yan Liang, from the perspective of
    Hyperdunk 2015 ,although not all the people to see the face, but
    2015 hyperdunksdid clearly captured stare at each other on a file Na Liangdao abnormal sharp eyes.
    So inexplicable Hyperdunk 2015 had coughed, hand signals he will file returned, and deliberately emphatic reminder: "Xie - Xie -"
    Hyperdunk 2016 looked up. Far more than is sharp, it is simply ...... dormant in Eagle -
    This is the only feeling Nike Free Running Shoes when his eyes met.
    But then, that sharp eyes on the soft down, Air max running shoes smiled, the documents should be returned.
    Nike running shoes sale quickly returned to his seat, put away files mysteriously could not help but look back at this time,
    Nike running shoes sale who are inclined rear passengers down meal,
    Nike Free Running Shoes looks like, is purely a handsome stranger only.
    Just that scene just her illusion?Nike Flyknit Free uphold shook his head.

    ReplyDelete