The analysts have never been to New Orleans!

FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2013

Nor do they plan to go, fund-raising drive to the side: Later today, we’re taking the analysts to Penn Station for their weekly outing.

They’ll enjoy the nation’s cheapest happy hour, although we really limit their intake. As they do, they get to hear the station master call the 5:14 Crescent.

The Crescent runs all the way to New Orleans. The analysts love to hear the master call its station stops. But no, they’ve never taken that train. Nor do they expect to.

You see, the analysts want to continue their work about the growth of our new liberal media and about our public schools. We may get cranky about certain things—but that’s hardly their fault.

Should the analysts be punished for our own occasional blast of bad air? Youthful analysts need a new pair of shoes! If you want to help with our annual fund-raising drive, you know what to do:

Just click here.

A postponement: We plan to offer a fuller pitch about the work we’ve done in the past. In part, we think that review will be somewhat instructive.

Today, though, we spent too much time on Salon’s nut-picking. We’ll have to postpone that blowing of horns until the start of next week.

7 comments:

  1. While I await to hear of the new plan for this blog, can I make a simple request? Can you have your webmaster do something about the aggressive spam that has been infesting the comments. They are really annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending a donation by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya superb blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive
    amount work? I've very little knowledge of computer programming
    however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near
    future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques
    for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply had to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my web site :: 2048 cheats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no longeг ѕure wҺere you're getting your information, but ցood topic.
    I muѕt spend a ԝhile findiing out muϲh moгe oг figuring
    out more. Tɦank yοu foг excellent іnformation I waѕ in search of tҺis informatіon foг my mission.

    Feel ffee tοo surf to my weblog;small roօm, http://event-ology.net/profile/stnicolay,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What steps might be taken to enhance the analysts' understanding of New Orleans, despite not having visited? greeting : https://onlinelearning.telkomuniversity.ac.id/blog/index.php?entryid=259

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the reasons behind the analysts' decision not to visit New Orleans, despite their interest in hearing the station master call the Crescent train's station stops? visit Telkom University

    ReplyDelete