The New York Times (almost) gets it right!

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2016

The status of Gennifer Flowers:
Is Gennifer Flowers "one of Bill Clinton's former mistresses?"

Did Gennifer Flowers "have an affair with [Hillary] Clinton's husband?"

Last week, the Washington Post spilled with such claims, both in its hard-copy editions and in its endless array of blogs. All the children seemed to be saying it. For examples, see yesterday's post.

At the New York Times, things were somewhat different. First, a bit of background:

Excitement grew when Donald J. Trump suggested that he might ask Flowers to attend last Monday night's dance. Agreeably, Flowers announced that she would be in attendance.

The children simply love stories like this! But on the front page of the New York Times, Healy and Burns showed restraint:
HEALY AND BURNS (9/26/16): Mr. Trump mangled the name of the new National Museum of African American History and Culture and bragged about his respect for women, just hours after threatening to invite Gennifer Flowers, who accused Bill Clinton of having an adulterous relationship with her, to the debate.
Say what? Flowers accused Bill Clinton of having an adulterous relationship?

Two days before, in an on-line post, Parker and Haberman also seemed to cast themselves in the killjoy role:
PARKER AND HABERMAN (9/24/16): Donald J. Trump’s campaign moved on Sunday to squelch reports—set off by the candidate himself—that Gennifer Flowers, the woman whose claims of an affair with Bill Clinton imperiled his 1992 presidential campaign, would be Mr. Trump’s guest on Monday at his first debate with Hillary Clinton.
Her claims of an affair with Bill Clinton? Before we show you what else the journalists wrote, let's establish some basic facts.

Back in 1992, Flowers declared that she'd enjoyed a torrid twelve-year affair with Bill Clinton, the only man she ever loved. She received several six-figure paydays along the way as she told her story. All in all, she took in more than $500,000 for her thrilling claims, which she was never able to document in any discernible way.

Our roster of lazy pseudo-journalists will tell you that Bill Clinton eventually confessed to the affair. If we're still speaking the English language, we'd say that isn't true.

At any rate, it's easy enough to establish what Bill Clinton did say. In January 1998, he testified in the Paula Jones case. Under oath, here's what he said about the torrid, twelve-year affair. We've edited legal wrangling:
QUESTION (1/17/98): Did you ever have sexual relations with Gennifer Flowers?

[...]

CLINTON: The answer to your question, if sexual relations are defined as–

[...]

The answer to your question, if the definition is Section One there in the first piece of evidence you gave me, is yes.

QUESTION: On how many occasions?

CLINTON: Once.

QUESTION: In what year?

CLINTON: 1977.

QUESTION: Did you ever make sexual advances to Gennifer Flowers after that occasion which did not culminate in sexual relations?

CLINTON: No.
That's the way Clinton "confessed" to the twelve-year affair. But hold on—there's more to be said:

You'll note that Clinton referred, two times, to a legal definition of "sexual relations" under which he was forced to testify. That definition was very broad. People, here it is:

Deposition Exhibit 1 defines "Sexual Relations" as when a person knowingly engages in or causes "contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person."

Obviously, that definition encompasses behavior which falls well short of intercourse, or even oral sex. A Clinton spokesman later said that the one event in question was a bit of a grope-and-grab session, not a real case of "getting it on," as the younger people say among themselves.

There you see Bill Clinton's full formal confession. We have no way of knowing how accurate that statement is, but neither do the pseudo-journalists who excitedly tell us that Clinton admitted an "affair" with Flowers, his "mistress."

Let's get clear on the general state of play. Flowers sold the story of a torrid, twelve-year love affair. She offered no evidence of any kind, and some of her claims didn't seem to make sense.

Clinton testified to one interaction, not intercourse. On the basis of those facts, Frank Rich published the stupidest statement in the embarrassing journalistic history of the past 24 years:
RICH (3/21/98): We now know that the Clintons also got away with exceedingly disingenuous image-mongering in their famous '92 appearance on the show, during which the soon-to-be President responded to a question about a 12-year affair with Gennifer Flowers by saying "That allegation is false." This year, in a sworn deposition, Mr. Clinton conceded having an affair with her, disputing only its duration.
Could anyone except Frank Rich come up with something so silly, so fake and deceptive? According to Rich, Clinton and Flowers were in fundamental agreement. Clinton agreed that they'd had an affair, "disputing only its duration."

Disputing only its duration! Flowers said the duration had been twelve years; Clinton said five minutes. Rich gave his readers no way to know that the "dispute" was quite so large. It's behavior like that from people like Rich that has Trump on the edge of the White House.

Rich went on to assure the world during Campaign 2000 that Candidate Bush and Candidate Gore were indistinguishable peas in a pod. In 2002, he trashed Gore as a fake and a phony when Gore spoke out against going to war in Iraq.

He then trashed Gore as a fake and a phony when his film, An Inconvenient Truth, came out. It was like a high school instructional film, this big buffoon told his high-brow pal, Don Imus.

(In fairness, Rich did an instant 180 when Gore won the Nobel peace prize. Overnight, he ended a decade of Clinton-Gore trashing and began fawning to Gore instead.)

As for Flowers, she went on to spend full hours on cable TV discussing the Clintons' many murders, which were now the subject of her money-making web site. On Fox, she told the world that Hillary Clinton was the world's most gigantic lesbo. In the book from which she grabbed more cash, she recalled the first time she met the person who was now the nation's first lady:

“I was shocked,” she thoughtfully wrote. “She looked like a big fat frump with her hair hanging down kind of curly and wavy. She had big, thick glasses; an ugly dress; and a big, fat butt.” Is it possible that she's been writing Candidate Trump's recent stuff?

By the summer of 1998, the mainstream press had adopted this appalling person as an unfailing vessel of truth. Pundits stood in line to say we now knew that she'd been telling the truth all along!

Did Bill Clinton ever have an "affair" with Gennifer Flowers? Given what we know, does it make sense to describe her as his former "mistress?"

If we're still speaking the English language, we know of no reason to say such things, except for the pleasure such statements provide. Also, it's easy enough to state the known facts. Haberman and Twoher came amazingly close to doing just that in their post for the Times:
PARKER AND HABERMAN: In 1992, Mr. Clinton denied Ms. Flowers's claim of an affair, but years later, when asked in a deposition whether he had engaged in ''sexual relations'' with Ms. Flowers, he admitted having done so one time, in 1977. Ms. Flowers, in recently broadcast interviews, has accused Mrs. Clinton of being an ''enabler'' and has said the scandal is a relevant issue in 2016.
You're right! In describing Clinton's testimony, they let readers think the term "sexual relations" carried its normal meaning. (Under the circumstances, their use of the quotations marks was especially slick. Slickly, they almost made it sound like Clinton had introduced the term.) That said, they reported that Clinton had copped to only one incident. For a pair of New York Times journalists, they came remarkably close to telling the truth about what's actually known.

In yesterday's post, we mentioned a range of privileged people at the Post who were spouting about this matter this week. They and their colleagues have acted this way for the past twenty-four years.

People are dead all over the world because of their horrible, terrible conduct. Nothing will ever make these life-forms understand what they have done—and they will continue to act this way, thanks to the smothering code of silence which keeps their conduct from being criticized or even discussed.

Did Bill Clinton admit to an "affair?" Was Gennifer Flowers really his "mistress?"

Admit it—you weren't familiar with the full range of facts about this exciting matter. Similar bullshit clogs the way the other Clinton sex tales get told. These very bad people have played these sick games for a very long time now.

Clinton and Flowers agreed on the facts. They only disputed the duration! Here's our question as we close:

How does Paul Krugman live with himself for letting this slide all these years?

34 comments:

  1. Actually, Ezra Klein writes things today about Monica Lewinsky that are more unhinged and egregious than any of this. You just have to live with a certain amount of this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have to push back against this nonsense, not live with it. The conservatives are talking about rape and that is a serious matter that shouldn't be let to stand.

      Delete
    2. Hello everyone, my name is Ethan Ryan I had a dick problem my dick was so small to the extent that I couldn’t satisfy my wife we had so many quarrels and fights, I was helpless and I didn’t know what to do until I met Dr Obilujesu who helped me out of my helpless situation he did something for me that helped me enlarge my dick and my dick came to the normal size and long enough to satisfy my wife, my wife has no reason to complain anymore. I now enjoy my sex life to the fullest. If there’s anyone out there with this similar problem please kindly contact Dr Obilujesu. Via; email: drobilujesuspellcaster@gmail.com or drobilujesuspellcaster@yahoo.com or his website http://drobilujesuspellca.wixsite.com/drobilujesu
      Call him on his mobile +2348143481000 He is the solution that you need…

      Delete
    3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

      Delete
  2. Chris Matthews refers to Trump's lies as "non-facts".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another mistake by Bob, who is usually so pricise and accurate: Clinton testified to one interaction, not intercourse.

    Actually Clinton testified to one interaction which may or may not have included intercourse. Clinton didn't say it wasn't intercourse. It was Clinton's friend who said it wasn't intercourse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Clinton testify to "intercourse"? No.
      Did Clinton testify to one "sexual relation", as defined in Exhibit 1? Yes.

      Go away, pervert.

      Delete
    2. I think it was a rim job. Not exactly clear though. It may have been a dry hump. I'm sure though the penis was touched and used as was the anus and vagina. Clinton's anus. I can't speak for Flower's anus. Does anyone have any insight in that?

      Delete
    3. Dave don't you think Flower's anus was used?

      Delete
    4. Dave, from your research, did he deny cunnilingous or any kind of oral anus contact? At this point it seems to he neither confirmed or denied like as you pointed out about the intercourse. We really can't be sure. Maybe it was anal finger oentration with simultaneous vagina licking? Dave, thoughts in that?

      Delete
    5. Dave, can you forward over your digital copy of the Starr Report? I want to check about the Lewinski penis in the mouth scenarios - just trying to gauge what happened with their first contact since it was only one time with Flowers . Can you remember - was Clinton's penis taken into the mouth of the intern on the first time or was that later? I'm mostly trying to gauge the chances of Clinton's anus as opposed to penis. Forward your version over if you could and I will check, like on Dropbox of Wetransfer. Thank you sir!

      Delete
    6. King Omituko’s Love SolutionOctober 2, 2016 at 10:53 PM

      Hillary know Bill let her suffer from damaged heart. She constantly cry every night. Bob know she did not need the careerist press to pile on.

      Delete
  4. The consistent help I got from King Omituko’s Love Solution gave my marriage a second chance and increase the wellbeing of my family. When I was suffering from damaged heart, his love spell brought the final solution I needed and also the way to a brighter world.
    I remembered when I constantly cry every night for more than a week after my husband left me. I was seriously going crazy, he wasn’t the man I marred anymore and I missed the old him so much. It was a nightmare, I didn’t know what to do anymore before I contacted King Omituko via omitukolovesolution@gmail.com for help which was gladly rendered, and he proved he is a genuine caster to me and my family.
    Throughout my entire marital life, I have never had a happy, peaceful, lovely, romantic and prosperous home like I do now. All thanks to King Omituko Love Solution via omitukolovesolution@gmail.com. He is indeed a savior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, what would you suggest Prof. Krugman do? leave the NYTimes and become an independent blogger such as yourself? Is there newspaper he can defect to with comparably large readership that passes the Daily Howler quality journalism bar? Perform an experiment in biting-the-hand-that-feeds to see how many broadsides the Old Grey Lady will tolerate before jettisoning the unruly miscreant from its column-inches? Do any of these point to a greater good for Americans at large?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could at least have gotten the starting date of the War on Gore right you troll.

      Delete
    2. 10:50, are you trying to prove what Bob has been saying about journalists avoiding truths to further their careers?

      And the answer to your last question is Yes.

      Delete
  6. Bob I know you never left but you are back in your wheelhouse my man

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on Whatsapp number 2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Julletia Fiyong a citizen of Mexico but now reside in Numbai India,,i have been in a relationship with fiance for seven years, he suddenly started behaving violently and when i tried correcting him, he beat me up and broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before five days, that my ex will return to me before five days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the fourth day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything and you can as well reached him via Whatsapp: +2348148343053 drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Everyone here i am Zoe by name I recently contacted a doctor named Dr ATILA i find his email: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com on the internet so i decided to contact him for help in my relationship he ask me to send him my details which i did after that he told me that the gods revealed something to him and he told me everything that was revealed to him and he told me what he was going to do that after three days my relationship became sweet again and the person that was behind my problem came to beg me for forgiveness which was my mother in-law. i and my love are happy again including my mother in-law and we are planning to have a party for this December...his email: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com . thanks to Dr ATILA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Alicia,from UK.I contacted Mr. Femi okuns, after wasting time on other so called witches & spell-casters. I spent thousands of dollars with no results. Up to the point where I contacted via email: homeofspells.247@gmail.com I had No contact with my lost love,my husband whom he helped to bring back to me permanently.I realized Dr was special, because,the day and moment i sent our details,He asked me to call my husband, after two months of No contact at all.from that point,everything changed,now my husband is back to me.
    Mr. Femi has since cast 3 different spells for my friends and all are working fine.the days whilst he is performing the spells, He is there, as he says on his site 24/7. I live in the UK, and the time difference makes it difficult to keep in touch within reasonable hours, but he is always willing to listen and cast spells.
    I am confident that the results you wish for will manifest when you call or whatsap Mr. Femi okuns,+2347050775844 also via email: homeofspells.247@gmail.com . I want to share my testimony he is more than a wizard, he is a friend, mentor and spiritual spell-caster, He also specializes on the follows;
    *Divorce reconciliation
    *Marriage reconciliation
    *Business growth
    *Promotion in your place of work/office
    *Making banks to grants loans
    *Cures of diseases such as; Cancer, Hiv Aids, Zika virus, Herpes Disease, Sexual Infection E.T.C.
    *Pregnancy or Fertility spell
    *Getting your EX/lover back
    *Getting your wife/husband back
    *Getting your boyfriend/girlfriend back

    ReplyDelete

  12. Hey Friends!
    Please read my Article on how you can stop
    your Spouse from Divorcing you. also if you have a LOVER that has left
    you for someone else, and you wish to get him/her back to yourself.

    I want to inform you all that i was in same condition with my Spouse
    when he wanted to Divorce me because i was unable to Conceive. i was
    shamefully confused because i never wanted to loose my Marriage. I
    thought of what to do all day and i decided to tell my Aunty everything
    that was happening and she told me about a Spell caster that helped her
    get her BF back when her BF broke up with her for someone else.

    I decided to contact him so that my Spouse can stop the Divorce. He did the spell as i told him to cast it. and just after few
    days, My Spouse called me on phone and pleaded for everything i have
    been through. we were RE-UNITED as one and 1 month later this same spell
    caster told me that he can help me cast a spell to make me able to get
    Pregnant…

    Actually, he helped me and am Pregnant now as i Write this Article.

    so if you should need his help in anything you can either email him on
    manifestspellcast@gmail.com Thanks for taking time to get this info!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


  13. Thanks to { dr.obho } he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back

    I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com) who bring back my ex lover within the period of 2days... He has herbs to enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner. At these
    moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of dr.obho, who you can simply reach through this email address: (dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com) He has herbs to enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner.

    You can also reach me through this number for confirmation +19136084584

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to let the world know about Doctor abel the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor abel used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor abel because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor abel today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor abel email is: bantespelltemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347059073543

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you desperately wondering, "How to get my husband back?" after much time has passed without your husband coming back to you? Right now you are stuck in a very desperate situation, as your mind feels exhausted, while your body is willing to go to any extent to get your husband back why not contact Dr.Yakayaspell whose email is: Yakayatemple@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2347050270227 and get your husband back within 24hours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you desperately wondering, "How to get my husband back?" after much time has passed without your husband coming back to you? Right now you are stuck in a very desperate situation, as your mind feels exhausted, while your body is willing to go to any extent to get your husband back why not contact Dr.Yakayaspell whose email is: Yakayatemple@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2347050270227 and get your husband back within 24hours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH DR.COVENANT PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    Hello everyone am cliff, From texas USA , i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Dr Covenant, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not big enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr Covenant and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
    Am so happy, thanks to Dr Covenant. If you need his help on his email via (Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) Thanks or call him on his mobile +2349057353987

    RESULTS AFTER CASTING OUR PENIS ENLARGEMENT SPELL;
    Permanent penis enlargement
    Thick penis
    Bigger penis head
    Improved force and intensity
    Boosted semen quantity
    Effective erections
    Cures and prevents impotence
    Have multiple orgasms
    Ends Early ejaculation
    Increased stamina
    Best regard

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is Alicia,from UK.I contacted Mr. Femi okuns, after wasting time on other so called witches & spell-casters. I spent thousands of dollars with no results. Up to the point where I contacted via email: homeofspells.247@gmail.com I had No contact with my lost love,my husband whom he helped to bring back to me permanently.I realized Dr was special, because,the day and moment i sent our details,He asked me to call my husband, after two months of No contact at all.from that point,everything changed,now my husband is back to me.
    Mr. Femi has since cast 3 different spells for my friends and all are working fine.the days whilst he is performing the spells, He is there, as he says on his site 24/7. I live in the UK, and the time difference makes it difficult to keep in touch within reasonable hours, but he is always willing to listen and cast spells.
    I am confident that the results you wish for will manifest when you contact Mr. Femi okuns,via email: homeofspells.247@gmail.com. Call or whatsapp now +2347086277364 I want to share my testimony he is more than a wizard, he is a friend, mentor and spiritual spell-caster today
    1. Spell for magic
    2. Spell for exam success
    3. Spell for kidney problem
    4.Spell for H.I.V and AIDS
    5.Spell for cancer
    6. Spell to keep your job secure
    7.Spell to get a job
    8.Spell to get a husband
    9.Spell to get your child from your ex
    10.Spell for stroke
    11.Spell for your ex to be submissive to you
    12.Spell for you to get back your ex
    13.Spell to stop your ex from drunkenness
    14.Spell for asthma
    15.Spell for weak ejaculation
    16.Spell for pile
    17.Spell for fibrous

    ReplyDelete


  19. Hello am giving a testimony about Dr.Oduku the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp him on +2349064430408 for directives and also you can reach me on +19513444981 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google on!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing this article. I am glad to see this amazing post. Chochomeo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  23. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete