All too believable!

TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017

Sadly, The Daily Beast:
Andrew Desiderio graduated from Council Rock North High School in June 2013.

He graduated from George Washington University last month, in May 2017.

As we type, Desiderio is the author of the featured report at The Daily Beast. Sadly but instructively, the report appears beneath this triple stack of headlines:
UNBELIEVABLE
Sessions: ‘I Don’t Recall’ Talking to Russians About Collusion
The attorney general said any suggestions otherwise are “an appalling and detestable lie.”
Sad.

It may not be the youngster's fault. It may be that he didn't write those headlines, which grossly misrepresent 1) what was said in today's hearing and 2) the actual text of Desiderio's report.

The youngster's report is nothing to write home about. But no, it isn't as baldly bogus as that triple stack.

On the bright side, hiring kids right out of college helps reduce costs for investors. Meanwhile, headlines like those are an insult to the American project. They're a sign of disasters unfolding and of disasters to come.

We've spent three decades inventing this culture. This gong-show is Trumpism aimed at Trump, and Donald J. Trump didn't invent our Trumpism.

The Beast holds you and yours in contempt. Could they make it plainer?

3 comments:

  1. I'm Lisa Richson by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 6 years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4 months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Great Matatan the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I'm so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )YOU can visit his blog for more info. https://greatmatatan.blogspot.com/2019/10/true-powerful-spell-that-works-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete