Don Lemon sinks to the ocean floor!

THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2014

The worst discussions on cable: We’re sorry to have to say it, but CNN’s Don Lemon is producing the worst discussions on cable “news” these days.

Last night, his slug-like discussion of Miss Lewinsky finally ended at 33 minutes past the hour. And you knew where he’d go next:

He spent the rest of the program “discussing” Donald Sterling.

For years, Lemon struck us as one of the gentlest, kindest voices on cable. But CNN has been lusting after viewers in all the worst possible ways. In the process, Lemon has emerged as more Anderson Cooper than Anderson Cooper himself.

Week after week, there he was, pretending to conduct discussions about the search for Flight 370. Now, he pretends to conduct discussions about Lewinsky and Sterling, though he’s really just chasing ratings through the wormholes of race and sex.

His discussions are forced and utterly pointless. And good God! Some of his panelists!

Originally, the second “N” in CNN actually stood for “news.” Skillfully striding the comedy stage, Obama mocked the “news network” last Saturday night.

Understandably, Wolf Blitzer’s face seemed to be drawn very tight.

(For a good time with feigned discussion, go ahead, big boy: click here.)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the transcipt. Sorry I missed the show. Too bad you did not link to the video. I'll look for it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should these slugs have been discussing for 33 minutes instead?
    Why liberals are pleased about resegregation in Tuscaloosa? Or why you can't compare 1990 senior math test scores to those of 2013?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about actual news? Scott Pelley last night discussed Ukraine, the kidnapping of Nigerian school girls by Muslim militants, antics in Congress, the President's visit to LA, and the criticisms of Shinseki's management of the VA. All of that is more important than Sterling or Lewinsky.

      Delete
  3. He should've devoted that 33 minutes to black kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is black. He was a kid. He should care.

      Delete

  4. How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce,Love Spells That Really Work Fast


    My Name is Vicky Lorimer, I am From United Kingdom.i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Brave for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after a week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr Brave casted on him that make him to come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Brave for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact bravespellcaster@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

    ReplyDelete