Brian slams Name Withheld's talking points!

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2016

Denounces them three nights later:
As we noted on Wednesday, Brian Williams got waylaid by former CIA Director James Woolsey on Monday evening's 11th Hour.

Woolsey is part of the Trump transition team. He produced a ton of gorilla dust during his solo interview segment with Brian.

Brian wanted to know if Donald J. Trump should stop contradicting the findings of the intelligence community. This was his perfectly sensible opening question to the perfectly ludicrous Woolsey:
WILLIAMS (12/12/16): Director Wooley, is the president-elect wrong to so openly dismiss the findings of his incoming intelligence community?
Woolsey proceeded to burn the entire segment with reams of misdirection. He kept saying there was no evidence that the Russians had hacked into any voting machines. As such, he was doggedly denying a claim no one had actually made.

Brian just say there and took it. To see him let Woolsey have his way, you should just click here.

That was Monday night. Three nights later, Brian struck.

Last night, he spoke with Michael McFaul, former U.S. ambassador to Russia. Midway through the interview, Brian finally pushed back, if a bit imprecisely:
WILLIAMS (12/15/16): Back to Mr. Putin, to the point you made about him. I'm sure you join us in being fascinated at the normalization effort by some this past week, the folks who are going out of their way to give him the benefit of the doubt.

We've had a former CIA director on this broadcast this week, we've had a Republican senator, both doing the same thing, and very similar talking points. Tell us about the Vladimir Putin you came to know.
Three nights later, Brian was pushing back against Woolsey's talking points. Except he didn't mention Woolsey's name or say what the talking points were.

He also didn't say what was wrong with the talking points. Most important, he didn't challenge Woolsey's gorilla dust when Woolsey was actually there.

To watch last night's interview with McFaul, just click here.

On Monday night, Williams let Woolsey eat him for lunch. Three nights later, grateful viewers were treated to a vague no-name rebuttal.

Concerning that Republican senator: The senator in question seems to have been Wisconsin's Ron Johnson. He appeared with Brian on Tuesday night.

To watch Johnson push his alleged talking points, you can just click here. That said, we'll have to be honest: to our ear, he didn't sound much like Woolsey.

We'd have to say that Brian's work with these worthies has been a bit weird this week. Maybe he was suffering flashbacks from one of his old firefights.

5 comments:

  1. Anyone else over the overuse of "normalize"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just simple bad recommendation. The upsurge within the popularity of bodybuilding and fitness http://testoupmaxfacts.com/max-test-xtreme/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian is a cipher who should stick to reading a teleprompter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to get your Ex Boyfriend back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that me and my ex-boyfriend are living together again.
    I' m Mary from England, My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com ,
    website:https://unityspelltemple.wordpress.com
    website: https://drunityafricanlovespells.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. , I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete