Campaign watch: Who is Montgomery Blair Sibley?

FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2016

Cable star disgusted by salacious material again:
Wednesday night, a certain major cable star found herself troubled, once again, by all the salacious material.

Near the end of her opening segment, she held up a copy of the National Enquirer. You could tell she found it completely disgusting. Also, she told us this:
MAJOR CABLE STAR (4/6/16): If the Republican Party looks like it might seriously consider giving Ted Cruz the nomination, you should expect to very quickly learn a lot more about Ted Cruz's past, because now everybody's going to be trying to figure out who he is. And I think there's a lot of substantive reporting to be done there, because he has had sort of a strange rise to power.

Honestly, there's also a lot of junk out there about him. Like today's National Enquirer, running their second big Ted Cruz story today, which has no sourcing, it makes no specific allegations, it has no quotes, but it sure sounds salacious and it's on the front page of the National Enquirer. We'll have more on that later.
You could tell she just hates the salacious stuff—like, for example, that new issue of the Enquirer, which she held up and said she'd return to later.

The cable star returned to the salacious tabloid in her final segment. Once again, she held it up and told us how "raunchy" it is.

As she did, she presented her latest segment on the so-called D.C. Madam, who died in 2008. Truly, it was salacious stuff. But somebody had to pimp it.

Why was the cable star pushing this raunchy story again? It's all about a frequently disbarred lawyer named Montgomery Blair Sibley, who's a bit of a crackpot and of course a major ginormous birther.

Montgomery Blair Sibley comes from one of Maryland's finest very old families, or then again maybe not. His possible namesake abolitionist ancestor, Montgomery Blair, has his own Wikipedia page. A large high school in Maryland's Montgomery County is named for that Montgomery Blair, Lincoln's postmaster general.

Sibley himself is another story. He was once the attorney to the D.C. Madam. He says he wants to release her records, saying they may affect the presidential campaign.

For years, he's been under a restraining order not to release the records. He has petitioned the Supreme Court to vacate that order, and he says he'll release the records anyhoo if the Supreme Court says no.

That said, Sibley seems to be a serial crackpot, a major birther, and a small bit of a nut. A certain major cable star has now devoted several segments on her program to her fervent wish that Sibley will release the records and that they'll vindicate the unfairly treated Ted Cruz.

Disgustedly, she told us this at the end of Wednesday's show:
MAJOR CABLE STAR: Whether or not the Supreme Court rules in his favor and lifts this gag order, Mr. Sibley has made it clear that he wants these phone records out there. He says if his requests are denied, he'll release these files anyway. Already, there's plenty of speculation about whether one of the presidential candidates might be mentioned in these records.

Today, the front page of the blessed National Enquirer makes insinuations about Ted Cruz's name being there, which, of course, sounds raunchy and implicating,
right? But the article itself amounts to absolutely nothing. There's nothing substantive in it at all.

Sooner or later, though, the story is going to get settled, if Mr. Sibley has these records and they do have what he says they have in them and he releases them; it's just a matter of time. It remains to be seen whether this thing is going to get settled in the courts or outside of it.

That does it for us tonight. We'll see you again tomorrow.
You could tell the cable star was sickened by what the Enquirer had done.

"Already, there's plenty of speculation about whether one of the presidential candidates might be mentioned in these records," the star disgustedly said.

"Today, the front page of the blessed National Enquirer makes insinuations about Ted Cruz's name being there, which, of course, sounds raunchy and implicating," she disgustedly continued, plainly feeling disgusted. She went on to disgustedly say that this is nothing but speculation, and that's it's sickening to think that the Enquirer would be spreading this crap around.

"The article itself amounts to absolutely nothing," she disgustedly said. "There's nothing substantive in it at all." This major cable star was disgusted, you can feel quite sure about that!

To read about Sibley's birther lunacies, you can just click here. Also, his 2012 White House campaign!

Our view? It's great to have a cable star who's willing to express her disgust with all these unfounded speculations about this fellow Cruz. Why, she'll even hold the Enquirer up, in two separate segments, as a way of letting us know that we should all try not to read it.

In recent weeks, this cable star has been disgusted by that "SALACIOUS AUDIO" down in Alabama, where a red state governor may have "shtupped" another person without getting the cable star's permission. Wednesday night, she made it plain that she's also disgusted by this "salacious" material concerning Candidate Cruz.

It would be very unfair to Candidate Cruz if people believed all those rank speculations. This cable star was eager to tell us how inappropriate such unsourced material is.

The other stars ignore this stuff! Only one big star complains.

16 comments:

  1. Who is Arin Greenwood?

    She is listed as the author of the 2012 Huffington Post article on disbarred lawyer Montgomery Blair Sibley which is linked to by Bob Somerby.

    Huff Po describes her:

    "Arin is a former lawyer (J.D. from Columbia Law School, member of the New York Bar), life long animal lover, and devoted fan of cats who run for public office.

    Her first novel, Tropical Depression -- based on her five-odd, sometimes very odd, years living on a small island near Guam -- was published by teeny indie publisher Back Porch Books in 2011. Her second book, a comic young adult mystery called Save The Enemy, was published by Soho Teen in November 2013."

    She is listed as the Animal Welfare Editor of the Huffington Post in the byline for the article on Sibley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well said?

      "who's a bit of a crackpot and of course a major ginormous birther."

      "seems to be a serial crackpot, a major birther, and a small bit of a nut."

      "Today, the front page of the blessed National Enquirer makes insinuations about Ted Cruz's name being there, which, of course, sounds raunchy and implicating"

      "Today, the front page of the blessed National Enquirer makes insinuations about Ted Cruz's name being there, which, of course, sounds raunchy and implicating,"

      "The article itself amounts to absolutely nothing. There's nothing substantive in it at all."

      "The article itself amounts to absolutely nothing," she disgustedly said. "There's nothing substantive in it at all."

      It's textual Tourette's.

      Delete
    2. Textual Tourette's from Bob beats Pimped piffle from Cable Woman with No Name any day, dude.

      Delete
    3. Read Joseph Cannon's summary of Sibley and the DC Madam's evidence about Ted Cruz. It explains Sibley's birther nonsense about Cruz and also the attack on Cruz -- and the total lack of substance for it.

      http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/

      See his April 2 post.

      Delete
    4. @10:48 - that's not saying much, dude.

      Delete
  3. Still Forgetting to Remember It Broke: Just so You Won't Know

    http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/rachel-maddow-show/2016-03-29

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi friends! am christina borris i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Ewan was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Ewan the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor Ewan is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and we settled our differences my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Ewan all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Ewan kindly mail him on( covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2347052958531, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post!!!!

    car photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I worked as legal secretary for Mr. Sibley back in Miami circa 1996 or 97. He had a firm that defended people from government forfeiture. Back then he practiced FORFEITURE LAW. I THINK WE HAD 2 CLIENTS tops! I have some interesting stories! He was a full time dad and he was a great boss, albeit, very eccentric. He went and signed up for mail order bride and flew to Russia looking to marry (Mail order bride) Interestingly he ended up with the translator assigned and not with the actual brides that were in the videos from the mail order company. She moved to Miami not long after. Svetlana was her name.I officiated the wedding at our offices as I had a notary commission.

    ReplyDelete