BOMBSHELLS INC.: Williams explains what a "narrative" is!

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2016

Part 5— How Clinton has been "defined:"
We approve of the way David Brooks starts this morning's column.

Back in 1936, Carl Sandburg said, "The People, Yes." This morning, so does Brooks:
BROOKS (11/4/16): A few weeks ago I met a guy in Idaho who was absolutely certain that Donald Trump would win this election. He was wearing tattered, soiled overalls, missing a bunch of teeth and was unnaturally skinny. He was probably about 50, but his haggard face looked 70. He was getting by aimlessly as a handyman.

I pointed to the polls and tried to persuade him that Hillary Clinton might win, but it was like telling him a sea gull could play billiards. Everybody he knows is voting Trump so his entire lived experience points to a Trump landslide. He was a funny, kind guy, but you got the impression his opportunities had been narrowed by forces outside his control.

One of the mandates for the next president is to help improve the life stories of people like that.
For Sandburg, just click here.

Brooks goes on to say that Candidate Clinton is more likely to help people like that Idaho man, rather than the "whirling disaster" which is Candidate Trump. This constitutes Brooks' non-endorsement endorsement of Candidate Clinton.

(New York Times columnists aren't allowed to offer formal endorsements.)

Brooks' presentation is at least a trifle ironic. Not long ago, Candidate Clinton laid even money that that man in Idaho was "irredeemable," a "deplorable"—a racist misogynist xenophobe.

In that single unwise moment, Clinton gave voice to the horrible underside of our own tribe's appalling PseudoThink—our massive dumbness; our vast self-regard; our perverse attraction to the joy of kicking down while deferring to those at the top.

In contrast to Brooks, Petula Dvorak expresses that appalling tribal instinct in today's Washington Post.

In her regular Metro column, Dvorak looks out at a world in which Russian intelligence and the FBI are waging war against one of our White House candidates.

In the face of that lunatic state of affairs, Dvorak decides to kick down. Hard-copy headline included:
DVORAK (11/4/16): Voters need only look in the mirror for this electoral abomination

Hey, America, do you like this election?


No?

But this is what you created.

You, America, stopped listening to facts you didn’t agree with, stopped reading newspapers or watching broadcasts that didn’t entertain you or confirm what you already believed,
stopped trying to understand legislation and policy, stopped bothering to engage in civil discussion or master the basics of civic responsibilities.
Dvorak goes on and on from there, bravely scolding the lesser beings to whom she refers as "America." The People, No, she declares.

That said, how about it? Have people stopped listening to facts they don’t agree with? Have people stopped reading newspapers or watching broadcasts that don’t entertain them?

Some people have, some haven't. For herself, Dvorak has stopped discussing the decades-long role of her employer in our society's current existential crisis.

She doesn't mention Comey the God, or decades of scams from the Washington Post. She goes after the little people, those who are beneath her.

(For the record, Dvorak hasn't "stopped" discussing the role of the upper-end press in the development of our current constitutional crisis. She has never discussed the role of upper-end press, and she never will.)

On the front page of Dvorak's newspaper today, two headlines define the astonishing scope of that current constitutional crisis.

"U.S. officials warn of Russian mischief in election and beyond," the Post's featured headline declares. Beneath that, this second headline appears: "FBI-Justice feud over Clinton poses test for Comey."

The Russian government and the FBI are attempting to stage a coup! That said, this is part of a 25-year history—a history our hopelessly hapless tribe has never been willing to summarize, let alone resist.

We prefer to spend our time dropping bombs on low-income people in Idaho. As we've amused ourselves in this flattering way, powerful forces have come very close to overturning our world.

Last night, on the Chris Hayes show, Joy Reid tried to summarize the history behind our current state of affairs. Reid is much sharper than most cable pundits. Even so, please note the way she started:
REID (11/3/16): [We'll post this when MSNBC rouses itself from its slumbers and posts last evening's transcript. We've been forced to work from memory concerning what Reid, who is quite sharp, said.]
As Reid started, it sounded like the relevant history started with the tenure of President Obama. But then she referred to "the Clinton wars!"

What the heck were they?

Reid is much sharper than most cable pundits. That said, her capsule history of the era seemed a bit jumbled last night. Let's move to someone who is much sharper than most major columnists.

At the start of his October 21 column, Paul Krugman directly claimed, for the third time in recent weeks, that "the news media" treated Candidate Gore the same way they've treated Candidate Clinton.

("You have to go back to Al Gore in 2000 to find a politician who faced as much jeering from the news media, over everything from claims of dishonesty—which usually turn out to be based on nothing—to matters of personal style.")

Roughly seventeen years too late, Krugman has been referring to a situation most liberals have never heard discussed. This was the third column since Labor Day in which Krugman advanced this belated claim about the press corps' punishing treatment of Candidate Gore, which he linked to their ongoing treatment of Clinton.

Krugman has specifically said that the press corps has been treating Candidate Clinton the same way they treated Gore. In doing so, he has been belatedly sketching a very important hidden history—and yet, in this morning's column, he traces the history of the Clinton wars, but omits the two-year episode which took out Candidate Gore.

There's only so much a person can fit in a single column. That said, the history here is fairly simple. For whatever reason, a series of wars have been waged against Clinton and Clinton ever since 1992.

Some of those wars were waged by forces on the crackpot right. Many of those wars were waged by the mainstream press corps.

Some of those wars were waged by the mainstream press channeling bullroar from the right. All those wars were fueled, at least in part, by liberal contempt for that guy in Idaho, the target of all this crap.

Those wars began on the front page of the New York Times with its bungled "Whitewater" reporting, which seems to have come from crackpot Arkansas sources. Later, at the end of that decade, these wars were channeled into a destructive, two-year war against Candidate Gore.

The more lunatic claims about Obama have come directly from crackpot right-wing sources, not from the mainstream press. But those lunatic claims are an obvious part of this decades-long series of wars, some of which have come directly from the crackpot right, many of which have come straight from the mainstream press corps.

It isn't hard to summarize that history, but very few liberals have ever heard it. And alas! Because so few people have ever heard it, it may tend to sound like a "conspiracy theory."

Why has that history so rarely been told? The icons of our liberal world tend to work for the mainstream press. Like Dvorak, they will never tell you what happened to the Clintons in the 1990s, and then to Candidate Gore.

The weirdly grinning employee named Maddow hails Chris Matthews as her beloved friend. She'll never tell you about the poisonous role he played in the wars against Candidate Gore and against Hillary Clinton.

She's being paid millions not to tell you. Weirdly grinning at you every night, she understands the art of the deal.

Reid and Krugman are much sharper than the bulk of their counterparts. That said, even they are providing jumbled, incomplete versions of what might be called this "long war."

Maddow and Hayes, like Dvorak, will never detail that history. In part because this corporate silence has obtained for twenty-five years, the FBI-assisted Candidate Trump could still win.

This bring us to a short but fascinating discussion which occurred Tuesday night. Yesterday, we posted the start of that short discussion. Below, you see the transcript of the whole darn thing.

Brian Williams started with a fascinating description of a "weaponized" Comey the God. (Krugman uses the same term in this morning's column.)

Proceeding from there, Jennifer Granholm describes what a "narrative" is. In response, Williams explains what it means to be "defined:"
WILLIAMS (11/2/16): Governor, in plain English, is the game now Beat the Clock? You've got this added element of a potentially weaponized FBI director. And when we wake up tomorrow, it's five days to go.

GRANHOLM: Yeah. I mean, this is the problem of this entire campaign, is that the message on their side is easy. It's "emails."

On her side, there was a great story out today, in U.S. News and World Report, saying there's so much that people's eyes can glaze over because the number of scandals attaching to Donald Trump is—it's a very target-rich environment. It's not as easy as one word.

And so the challenge is not just to attack Donald Trump, but also to present a positive vision in light of the barrage of negative stories. Even today, I mean there's just a whole barrage of negative stories about his taxes, about him shredding documents, all of that, you know. Does any of that stick when it's compared with one word, which is "emails?"

WILLIAMS: Yeah, we had a meeting today with some of our pollsters here, and they said that once there's an established plot line, or a theory of the case, attached to a candidate, once the headline is out, voters require very little added information after that. That's why it can be so cutting.
To watch this discussion, just click here. Move ahead to roughly 6:30.

Obviously, Williams was playing it dumb. He hardly needed those pollsters to explain that blindingly simple point. It concerned the creation of a narrative about a candidate, which he described as "a plot line."

In that exchange, Williams and Granholm were describing a very important fact: Candidate Clinton has been "defined."

A powerful "narrative" about Candidate Clinton has gained major purchase. As Granholm noted, it all comes down to a single word—"emails"—and everyone on the face of the earth knows what that single word means.

That single word—"emails"—stands for "corrupt." It's a stand-in for the stupidest phrase in our nation's rhetorical history: "Crooked Hillary."

Can we talk? Candidate Clinton has been "defined" over the course of 25 years. In his use of that second-grader's phrase, Candidate Trump is riding the wave of twenty-five years of frequently overwrought garbage.

He's also riding the back of a press corps god, the famous straight-shooter named Comey.

People like Dvorak blame that guy in Idaho for believing the mountains or garbage which have been delivered to them by people like Comey and by the people who pay her. She is kicking down very hard at people who purchased the definition her paper relentlessly sold.

That said, how has Candidate Trump been defined? In a recent column for Salon, Digby offered her assessment.

We think her assessment is massively wrong. Clinton has been defined, Granholm said.

What about Candidate Trump?

Tomorrow: Assessing Digby's assessment

15 comments:

  1. "Not long ago, Candidate Clinton laid even money that that man in Idaho was "irredeemable," a "deplorable"—a racist misogynist xenophobe."

    Sorry, but Idaho is notorious for extreme right activities, and could never be a blue state. The statement above is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand today's essay. What does he mean when Somerby says "We think her assessment is massively wrong. Clinton has been defined, Granholm said"? Is Somerby saying that Clinton has not been defined as crooked or is he saying that Digby is wrong when she complains that Clinton has been defined but Trump's corruption has been ignored?

    I also disagree about the 70 year old Trump supporter. That man was confronted by the facts and still believed what he wanted about Trump's election chances. There is no evidence he would believe differently if he had seen articles in the mainstream press that talked about the long history of attacks on Clinton-Gore-Clinton either. People should be told the truth, but expecting that they will change their minds when confronted by the truth seems unrealistic to me.

    I do not believe that Clinton was referring to this guy when she talked about Trump's basket of deplorables. This 70 year old was not described as saying or doing anything sexist or racist. He was described as being for Trump, lacking a steady income and missing teeth. The people Hillary was talking about were the David Dukes and the Jew-S-A chanters and the folks beating up each other outside Trump rallies. I think she was right to refer to them as deplorable and her point was that Trump was not condemning any of the behavior most politicians would rush to disassociate themselves from. It was Trump himself who broadened the description to encompass ALL of his supporters. Somerby doesn't need to help Trump deflect Clinton's point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everyone he knows is voting for Trump"

    Does the farmer in Idaho know that even if every single voter in his state voted for Trump, Clinton could still win the election? Is he to blame for not knowing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urgent Real Love Spell That Work Fast On How To Get Your Ex, Husband, Wife Back
    My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello every one out here....
    I'm from North Carolina USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great spell caster who really made my life a pleasurable today. This great man Dr. Ogbefi brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com And also his WhatsApp Number: +2348056932763 solutionoflovespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, My name is Jennifer Woodward, I'm from USA, I and my husband got married for more than 11 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was my everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Iyaryi for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, He cast the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Iyaryi cast on him that make him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Iyaryi for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Iyaryi ,if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2348056932763 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Every One
    I'm From UK. I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to Dr. Ogbefi for bringing my husband back to me,I was married to my husband for 4 years and all of a sudden he started seeing another lady (his mistress).he started hailing at me and he was abusive.. and he hated me , but I still loved him with all my heart . the situation made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so a friend told me about trying (Dr. Ogbefi)spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to him ? i did not listen to her and hoped that my husband will come back home . after 9 month of separation and depression , it got out of hand and my husband came back home to break the news to me that he want a divorce that he is getting married to his mistress .Hmm it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad and more depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and decided to try to use spiritual means reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? I never thought in a million years that i will get my husband back to me a again.it I was proved wrong.after 24 hours, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realised his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are back together. I am deeply satisfied and thankful with Dr. Ogbefi work .if you also want to fix you marriage or relationship email him at (solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com) And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2348056932763 Thanks Dr. Ogbefi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Urgent Real Love Spell That Work Fast On How To Get Your Ex, Husband, Wife Back My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am Cheif Oduduwa,i am an origin of Gujarat,India. I am born with the ability to feel, see and hear messages I can assist you with guidance to your hardest and most confusing situations. I need only the names of those involved and your specific questions. i specialised in bringing lost love , family problems , court cases and even financial issue e.t.c Just name it... there for its you time to call or email me for any questions your looking for no matter where you're located , I can read the past, present and the future, given that I cannot see or assist you I will gladly let you know.

    Traditional spiritual healer and psychic Contact No: +918 147 834 968 E-mail: cheifoduduwa@hotmail.com
    http://oduduwaspell.simplesite.com/

    ReplyDelete




  12. Just wanted to update you on the results of the spell you cast for me. It seems to be working. I will know more in a couple more weeks, but things are definitely moving. Keeping my hopes up on you dr.ATILA. Email: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com my husband keep on calling me now and have also come to apologize to me according to the way you said it was going to be thank you so much Dr ATILA Just wanted to update you on the results of the spell you cast for me. It seems to be working. I will know more in a couple more weeks, but things are definitely moving. Keeping my hopes up on you dr.ATILA. Email: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com my husband keep on calling me now and have also come to apologize to me according to the way you said it was going to be thank you so much
    THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA


    Maybe you recently broke up with someone and you want it to be undone? Or is there a past lover you now know for sure was the right one in your life? This is the spell for you! Dr ATILA re-awaken emotions in your past lover, give him/her dreams about you and pull you two together with renewed desires and emotions for each other. This spell is designed only to work if the person is single and there are no interfering forces (family members that want you to be apart).Dr ATILA “love spells combo" in that case or contact Email: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ich bin susan james Von Kanada, jetzt glaube ich stark an das Sprichwort, dass was ein Mann eine Frau tun kann, kann es besser machen, ich war auf der Suche nach Liebeszauber, um meine EX für die letzten 24 Monate zu bringen und ich versuchte über 4 Zaubercaster Aus Afrika und nicht in der Lage, meine Ex zurück zu bekommen, bis ich in Kontakt mit Moonlight, die tat, was ich genannt Black Magic.and jetzt meine EX ist völlig zurück zu mir zurück und es gibt mehr Romantik in meiner Beziehung bitte, wenn jemand Leiden unter der Hand der Zaubercaster? S und er oder sie ist auf der Suche nach Liebe Zauber dann Moonlight ist die Lösung für Ihr Problem können Sie sie an dieser E-Mail-ID erreichen? .. moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what... He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete