BABEL AND GOMORRAH: Mika finally mentions the nukes!

THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2021

After that, silence prevails: Yesterday, as were typing our afternoon post, our nation's Babel exploded.

We had turned off our color TV during McConnell's original speech. By the time we'd finished our post, the insurrection had started.

Things were spinning out of control, in a way everyone could see. Today, at 8:08 A.M. Eastern, someone raised the ultimate question about the next thirteen days. 

It was Mika Brzezinski, co-hosting on Morning Joe. Mika raised the ultimate question as she introduced Colin Powell.

Like Fox, MSNBC no longer creates any transcripts, so can't post Mika's full statement. But in the course of her introduction, as she worried about the next thirteen days, we did transcribe, word for word, this seminal remark:

"The president has access to the nuclear codes."

Finally, someone had said it! In the course of asking a worried question about "the next thirteen days," Mika had raised the issue of Donald Trump's access to our nuclear weapons.

Donald J. Trump does in fact "hold the nuclear codes." Plainly, Mika was pointing to the possibility that he might choose to employ the codes before his term expires.

Citizens, how about it? Might the commander actually choose to use the nuclear codes?

We'd say the question answers itself.  Of course he might choose to do that!

In the course of the interview session with Powell, Mike Barnicle referred to Trump as being "badly deranged." But could he be so badly deranged that he'd use the nuclear codes?

Is it possible Trump is that badly deranged? Sadly, of course it is!

We're not saying that the troubled commander will decide to use the codes—we're simply saying there's no guarantee that he won't. We've cited this possibility all year long, as our corporate pundits gamboled and played and worked from their top Storylines.

This morning, it finally happened! With perfect clarity, a worried Brzezinski cited the fact that our "dangerous / deranged" commander in chief "has access to the nuclear codes."

Finally, Mika seemed to be raising this point! After that, needless to say, the children returned to their norms:

First, no one followed up on Mika's statement during the segment with Powell. No one asked Powell about any possible danger involving those nuclear codes.

At one point, Powell almost went there himself. He said that, in the next thirteen days, Pentagon officials will refuse to obey any "illegal orders" from Trump.

He even referred to our "nuclear weapons" at one point as he spoke. But what if our "badly deranged" commander-in-chief decides to use those nuclear weapons? Does any fail-safe prevent that?

None of the pundits asked. After Mika floated her point of concern, the topic was totally dropped.

In the case of Donald J. Trump and the nukes, there was a second part to this morning's avoidance. Part 2 went like this:

"The next thirteen days could be very dangerous," Mika said at 8:41, long after the interview with Powell had ended. A bit earlier, at 8:23, she had restated a recommendation, one the various pundits had been making all morning:

Mika's suggestion was this: The 25th amendment should be employed, turning Trump out of office. 

Suddenly, everyone wants to do that. Our question would be this:

Depending on how "badly deranged" the commander might be, might the suggestion of termination turn his thoughts toward use of the nukes—against Iran, let's say?  (We recall the way HAL the computer reacted when he realized that the crew was planning to turn him off.)

Could an attempt to terminate Trump possibly trigger use of the nukes? Follow citizens, let's use our heads:

 Yes, it presumably could!

We've selected this as our focus today because of what Mika said. As part of a worried introduction, she specifically mentioned President Trump's "access to the nuclear codes."

The point of her statement was perfectly clear; she was raising a gruesome but serious point. And then, of course, everyone agreed to disappear her point.

For the record, this is what  the guild has done, for the past several years, concerning the commander's psychiatric / cognitive state. And of course, they've refused to discuss quite a few other topics down through the many long years.

It's true that Trump has created a world of mis- and disinformation over the past decade. (He started his brain-dead birther crusade in 2011.) At one point, Powell said that 35 percent of the nation has bought into the current "idiocy" concerning November's election.

It's true! Trump has created a largescale idiocracy through his endless crackpot assertions. But the mainstream press corps played the same game for many years before that. 

In the process, they senr George W. Bush to the White House, then Trump after that. As we've described in great detail, they were building a culture of propaganda and disinformation long before Trump emerged as a master of the practice.

They kept inventing Al Gore's "lies" and obsessing about his earth tones. They wouldn't let up on Hillary's emails. Plus, she'd mistreated Gennifer Flowers! 

Also, Uranium One! All this in the New York Times! 

The children of the upper-end press will never discuss that terrible disinformation-based history. What happens inside the MSM will always, by law, remain there.

This morning, the children were extremely upset about the insurrection. On Morning Joe, Scarborough even began the day with a shouted, performative F-bomb.

The children were very disturbed. They discussed the Babel Trump has created, steered away from the Babels they own.

What might this commander decide to do next? We have no way of knowing.

We've long described him as a dangerous man. According to major anthropologists, the conduct of our corporate pundits has long been dangerous too.

Also heard this morning: Also heard on Morning Joe:

General Barry McCaffrey described the commander as a "dangerous man" who is "melting down."  He said "there's no check legally on his ability to give [military] orders."

No one asked about the nukes. It simply isn't done!

Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg referred to Trump's "psychiatric breakdown." He then apologized for "putting it so directly."

Jeffrey Goldberg is perfectly sharp—but those are the rules of the road.

Donald J. Trump is "badly deranged." He's suffered a "psychiatric breakdown." Also, "there's no check legally on his ability to give [military] orders."

So should we worry about the nukes? Citizens, please! Don't ask!


20 comments:

  1. "The president has access to the nuclear codes."

    Actually, the president is supposed to have access to the nuclear codes, but there is no evidence that THIS president has been given access to those codes. There is a lot of other stuff he is supposed to have access to that no one has bothered to talk to him about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimonies. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF OCT 2020, And I saw a marvelous testimonies of this powerful and great Doctor called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Natural Enlargement Products. Nobody would have been able to influence me about Natural Enlargement Product not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my Penis to a Normal size which i was very ok to have(11inch) he ask if I want to increase it further more i told him am ok with this I have now, so I'm recommending y'all in same situation to contact DR AZIBA via Email: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and also Contact him on his whatsApp +2348100368288I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire friends whom has also use your product.. And now I am a joyful man with my family. here is DR Email and WhatsApp contact below Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com.WhatsApp:+2348100368288 







      OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimonies. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF OCT 2020, And I saw a marvelous testimonies of this powerful and great Doctor called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Natural Enlargement Products. Nobody would have been able to influence me about Natural Enlargement Product not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my Penis to a Normal size which i was very ok to have(11inch) he ask if I want to increase it further more i told him am ok with this I have now, so I'm recommending y'all in same situation to contact DR AZIBA via Email: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and also Contact him on his whatsApp +2348100368288I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire friends whom has also use your product.. And now I am a joyful man with my family. here is DR Email and WhatsApp contact below Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com.WhatsApp:+2348100368288 

      Delete
    2. Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..  drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426

      Delete

    3. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
      Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

















      LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
      Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

      Delete
  2. "Donald J. Trump does in fact "hold the nuclear codes.""

    Thank God for that, because otherwise the Psycho Witch would, and she would've definitely used them.

    By the way, who is this "Mika" you speak of, dear Bob? Do you mean someone (and by 'someone' we mean: you, dear Bob) actually watches this shit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't very nice calling Pence a Psycho Witch.

      Delete
  3. "We'd say the question answers itself. Of course he might choose to do that!"

    Trump only does things that are in his self interest, as he defines it. In what way would using those codes benefit Trump personally. Until you can answer that, you cannot predict so confidently that he would ever use them.

    This is like saying that Trump might vote Democratic in the next election, because it is possible for him to do that. But why would he? If you cannot answer that, then it is highly unlikely he would do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can't have her, no one can.

      Delete
    2. But who would he nuke? The people doing this to him are in his own country. Is he going to nuke Biden's house and make Harris President?

      Delete
    3. 5:17,
      Let's think about what Trump might do using logic.
      LOL.

      Delete
  4. If Somerby pretends to worry a lot about Trump using nukes, he doesn't have to deal with the ugly shit Trump has already done.

    He refers to children who are upset about the insurrection. That is upsetting all the adults too, because it isn't something that only children would worry about.

    Somerby is being his typical asshole self, minimizing what did happen in favor of a manufactured fear. What occurred yesterday is bad enough but Somerby has no comment on it.

    Somerby has not called for Trump's impeachment, as quite a few liberals have done. Somerby has not called for Trump's removal via Article 25 (despite calling him disordered), as even Republicans are doing. Somerby has not acknowledged that the attempted coup was deplorable or that the people who participated are criminals. Somerby has not commented on the diminished stature of the US in the world. Somerby has not talked about any of the things that actual liberals are worrying about today.

    I suppose we should be glad that he is not blaming antifa, but that is a small favor indeed. Our democracy was threatened yesterday, but Somerby is focused on who talked about nukes. What an asshole he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Some top remaining administration officials are preparing to resist any unlawful or dangerous orders in the closing days of Trump’s presidency, Axios reports."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year 2020 has been so blissful to me for God has given me a reason to live happily again after been heart broken for 6 years when my husband neglected me and went back to he's mistress. I suffered and went through all types of emotional tortures for i couldn't get any help to get my man back not until i was refereed to Dr. Iyaya by my co-worker who gave me her full assurance about him that he can be of help to me. I got in touch with Dr. Iyaya and i hearken to his words and followed the instructions given to me by him. Could you believe that my husband got back home within 48hours as said by him and today, my marriage is restored & i'm so thankful, appreciative & grateful to God for using Dr. Iyaya to get my man back after 9 months of broken marriage. Is there anyone out there who needs to get back to he's or her lover back or needs any help of any kind? Then, i suggest that you get in touch with Dr. Iyaya now through his Email: doctoriyaya@gmail.com Call WhatsApp +2347032756397 for more information, visit his website you may found your solution there www.https://dr-iyaya-herbal-remedy.webnode.com God bless you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. “Mika finally mentions the nukes!”

    The question of precisely when and whether Mika Brzezinski mentioned nukes is, of course, of critical importance.

    Was 8:08 eastern, Thursday, January 7 Mika’s first ever mention of nukes, or was it her first mention on January 7? Was she the first pundit ever to mention nukes, or was she merely the first to mention it on Thursday? I can attest that many pundits have worried about Trump and nukes since he took office, so that leads one to conclude that Somerby must mean that Mika was the first on Thursday to mention the question of nukes as it relates to the next thirteen days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimonies. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF OCT 2020, And I saw a marvelous testimonies of this powerful and great Doctor called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Natural Enlargement Products. Nobody would have been able to influence me about Natural Enlargement Product not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my Penis to a Normal size which i was very ok to have(11inch) he ask if I want to increase it further more i told him am ok with this I have now, so I'm recommending y'all in same situation to contact DR AZIBA via Email: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and also Contact him on his whatsApp +2348100368288I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire friends whom has also use your product.. And now I am a joyful man with my family. here is DR Email and WhatsApp contact below Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com.WhatsApp:+2348100368288 








    OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimonies. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF OCT 2020, And I saw a marvelous testimonies of this powerful and great Doctor called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Natural Enlargement Products. Nobody would have been able to influence me about Natural Enlargement Product not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my Penis to a Normal size which i was very ok to have(11inch) he ask if I want to increase it further more i told him am ok with this I have now, so I'm recommending y'all in same situation to contact DR AZIBA via Email: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and also Contact him on his whatsApp +2348100368288I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire friends whom has also use your product.. And now I am a joyful man with my family. here is DR Email and WhatsApp contact below Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com.WhatsApp:+2348100368288 


    ReplyDelete
  9. This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of  Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of  how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying  just as  Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now on: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com and you can also contact him on WHATSAPP/CALLS +2347048047728... don't lose hope have a lovely day 

    ReplyDelete

  10. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to Dr OSAGIE for helping me increase the size of my Penis. I have been married for 10 years and due to my small Penis I was unable to satisfy my wife and that made us childless and my wife planned to leave me I was really disappointed with myself and I was also having weak erection I thought all my hope was gone not until I saw a testimony on how the same Dr OSAGIE helped someone increase his Penis size. I was desperate to do anything to regain my sex life back and I contacted him and he promise to help me so he gave me a herbal mixture which i was using and after three days I began to experience changes. I am writing this testimony not only because he has helped me increase the size of my Penis, I can now satisfy my wife and my wife is three months pregnant. All thanks to Dr OSAGIE if you are having a weak erection problem or small Penis size contact him with his email:drosagiesolutionhome5 @ gmail. com or whats app him +2347035866588.  

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery. contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com call or whats app +2347012841542 Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

  13. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

    ReplyDelete